
Today we celebrated my sweet Sadie Baby's birthday. Goodness gracious, she is 3! Of course we had to celebrate, in royal style complete with dress ups. That's how Sadie spends most of her days, in some sort of princess attire. Sadie got to celebrate with lots of good friends.


We made pink gingerbread castles, and I am sorry for the poor moms, cause these kids got a lot more in their mouths that on the castles. Candy much?!?

Sadie and her good friend, Tyson

It takes more kids than you think to open a present.....

Then it was off to Space Aliens for our traditional birthday dinner. I think I will have to open a franchise in Oregon. This place is awesome for kids but also
DELISH!

Sadie and her "birthday ears"

Malia and the rest of us enjoying our day!
We love you so much Sadie! You are such a special part of our family! You have such an infectious personality and always make us laugh and smile when we're around you. Happy Birthday Babe!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! What a cute little princess.
we got the invite.. thank you.. my girls were convinced we should attend :) I was like ummm can you get to north dakota by tomorrow night? ems is like, well, let's just get a flight.. oh if only!
Happy Birthday sweet Sadie! Sister Miller loves you! I hope you had a wonderful beautiful day. You are by far the most beautiful princess!!!
Cute! I love the princess attire. I think that is what Kate will be into also. Sadie is such a cute little girl though!
Such a little sweetie! We will miss you guys! I love the pic of Tyson and Sadie hugging. Cute!! He had a great time at the party, and also enjoyed eating his castle (as did Jacob!).
Post a Comment