Earlier this month my momma turned (well she would kill me if I told but...) something that rhymes with pixty. She refused a big to do, but we had fun with her, taking her for an afternoon on the jet boats and then to our FAV Hawaiian place in Portland, Noho's. Mmmm that place is the BEST EVER if you are ever in SE! Jaden got to go on the boats too and had a total blast.....even though her b-day did fall on the ONLY rainy day this summer!!!
While everyone was out on the water, these two played at OMSI. They had a total blast together---
We look a little flat after being drenched in water....but had an awesome afternoon. Happy Birthday Mom!!! XOXOXO
This little guy also turned 5 1/2. Now that we have celebrated one 1/2 b-day, we have gotten nagged to celebrate his. Silly guy. Have I ever told you how much I love this little boy???
Last Saturday we also celebrated my baby's 2nd Birthday! I honestly can't believe she is two. Malia is such a fun little girl. She loves life, loves to laugh and brightens my life. I love her more than anything.

We took her to build-a-bear, cause she has been wanting a kitty. So, since birthday girls get what they want, we had to get a kitty. She walks around with kitty many times a day saying "meoooww" over and over. Such a cutie.Happy Birthday, Leelee!!!
9 comments:
Happy "pixty" birthday Aunt Dorothy! hehe
Malia is so precious! That's so cute that she loves her kitty so much. What a pretty birthday cake!
Amazing cake! Almost as amazing as the girl! Happy Birthday!
Two already??? It's gone by so fast. They aren't even babies any more!! She's such a cutie!
Love all the pics, Heidi! I can't believe she's two!!
The cake is gorgeous and so are you!!
We miss you!!!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful girls. What a great cake you are so talented!
heidi, as a self-proclaimed cake expert (by virtue of my love of cake boss and ace of cakes), i have to say that you are one talented mama! so impressed (and suddenly craving a treat)!
Your family is getting so big. It is so fun to see you all. I sure hope it works out for us to do a get together this year.
Wow! What a cake Heidi!! You have come a long way since our cake class in Bismarck! Miss you & your sweet little family!!
Post a Comment