all about the pitter-patter of little (and not so little) feet
Hi Heidi- This will be fun to figure out. Hopefully we can. Have a great night!
Well hello!! Glad to see you here!
welcome to the blogosphere!
Love the pic, but waiting on pins and needles for more!! I keep checking but am disappointed over and over. Love ya!!
Ihave to ask if your husband has a brother at BYU-I. I took a religion class and latter tutored a guy who looks just like him! But maybe I'm just crazy,
I also love your heading (the pitter patter of feet) You are sooo creative.Love you and miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hi Heidi- This will be fun to figure out. Hopefully we can. Have a great night!
Well hello!! Glad to see you here!
welcome to the blogosphere!
Love the pic, but waiting on pins and needles for more!! I keep checking but am disappointed over and over. Love ya!!
Ihave to ask if your husband has a brother at BYU-I. I took a religion class and latter tutored a guy who looks just like him! But maybe I'm just crazy,
I also love your heading (the pitter patter of feet) You are sooo creative.
Love you and miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment