

Wow, since my life is so exciting,
Bec--I will try to figure out how to post, for you. No, it's really not that exciting, so I will try to put up some pictures of my darling children!!! I finally got one of my cards cleared off so I can take more pictures! This one above is Malia, in a dress that I wore as a baby. Oh, she is just so cute I think! Oh and--Matt says he looks fat, but I think it is a precious picture (way above) how do you move the pictures where you want them anyway??

Jaden loves to clean all the time. He is constantly asking if he can vacuum.
Unfortunately, I don't think it will last forever. Here he is pretending to
vacuum out their kitchen...... (what is up with those dirty faces anyways?? Must be the photographer....

Well, this is an off weekend for me, so I am super excited to chill out and relax--not! I have about 10 loads of laundry to fold-bathrooms to clean-grocery shopping-floors to mop etc. Oh, folks this is
definitely livin the good life! Good thing I have 4 extra little hands to help me.
Jaden and Sadie really are awesome helpers!
Oh, check out this site if it works. It is my SIL vinyl business..... she made Malia and Sadie the cutest little paci keepers and wipe holders!
8 comments:
Heidi, Malia is georgous!! I laughed when you said Matt thinks he looks fat because Nate says that about all his pictures now...Cute family!
Hey Heidi, I'm so glad you visted my Blog and left me a message! It's such a great way to re-connect with everyone! Your Blog is super cute, too! And your kids are adorable! When did you have Malia? She is very cute!! We still live in the same place- I try not to reveal too much online just in case... But you know what I mean.;) But here's my email: adriannachurch@comcast.net
Can't wait to see more posts!
HEY YOU!!! what a surprise! great to hear from you...it's been a hundred years. i think the last time i saw you was in the salon...or was that your sister?? haha! my brain doesn't work anymore. :)
how did you find me?? it's good to hear from you. how's your family these days? thanks so much for leaving a comment so i could find you. and can i just say that your blog is way cute! your family is darling!! LOVE the picture of your hubby cuddling you littlest one. she looks SO TINY in his arms. :) those kind of pictures are always my favorite. and thanks for telling me about meredith,..i will check out her blog link for sure! and please tell her that i said "hi" too! keep in touch!
hey it's me again...SOOOooo i just got done emailing meredith this crazy long email and tried to send the darn thing and it said there was an error - and it got deleted!!! UUUUUHG! do you have her email address that you could send me?? i would really appreciate it. thanks!
Holy Cow! I totally forgot! I can't not put GI Joes down!!!! That was a fun summer!
Hey Heidi! I just found your blog through Sara's, and what beautiful kids! That little one is just gorgeous and a petite little thing!
you can copy and paste the words where you want them or choose to have your picture on the left or right when you upload pictures, that is all I know.
Hey Heidi! Your kids are really cute! I don't know where I've been but I thought that you only had two, congrats for Malia! Zac doesn't know about PT school yet. He has one interview with St. Augustine, but we are anxiously waiting for replies from the rest of the schools...I'm sure you knwo the feeling!
Post a Comment