CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

GLOBAL WARMING.......ARE YOU KIDDING?

This has been a busy week! Sadie has had this ongoing rash all over her legs and bottom and mouth. It has lasted about 6 weeks, it comes and goes and we have tried everything we can think of to get rid of it. I got home from doing my grocery shopping the other morning and Matt says, Sadie is all ready to go to the doctor. You need to take her now! So, off we went. There was an hour and a half wait at the walk in clinic---but I thought we are already here, we might as well stay. After urine and blood tests and about 4 hours, we find out that she has Henoch-Schönlein Purpura, a vascular "disease" that followed the flu she had a month or so ago. With the meds they gave her, it already looks so much better! My poor little Sadie though, she had a rough day! All she kept saying is that she wanted to show Jaden her blue bandaid....and a milk shake--so we picked one up on the way home.

It has been super cold here this week. Colder than I think I have ever experienced in my life. Who in their right mind would come here??? Us I guess! Well, we had 72 hours without the temperature even going above zero!!! But then a balmy day in the 20's so we headed outside to try and build a snowman. NO LUCK! The snow is super dry. All I can say is horray for February. It can't be colder than January? Right?
Matt is such a terrific dad! He can run the kids out on their sled forever. They think I am totoally lame because I am too slow of a runner in the snow. They say, NO! DADDY PULL US!





Here is our snowman if you can call it that--behind Jaden. That is all the snow we could pack together in about 10 minutes....

One more picture of my super helper, Sadie. She is always asking to help. She loves to pour water all over Malia when she is getting a bath. I will have to keep on trying to teach her not to pour it on her face. Such a jokester!


6 comments:

Lauralee said...

glad the rash is gettin cleared up.. poor sadie.. glad she got a milkshake!

your kids are so cute.. yeah for matt being a good dad!

Sarah said...

poor sadie, glad you guys got it figured out! your kids are adorable!

Baker Family said...

CUTE KIDS!!!! I can't wait for you to move back. We think it is cold when it gets down to 32 degrees. You would think it was swimsuit weather. Glad Sadie is doing better, and they found out what it is.

Julie said...

That is cold! I really feel for you, I am sick of winter!

Adrianna said...

I love the new look of your blog! Such cute feet! ;)

Dotti said...

What an awesome picture of your feet. Who is your photographer? She must be fantastic!!