CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For Some Patriotic Flavour

In honor of election day..........

(The whole thing is not me doing a solo, I promise!!)

and one more......


Sorry guys.....he's MINE!!!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Those videos are so cute! What a smart little boy!

Saedi said...

Holy cow! That was so awesome! What a cute/supersmart little guy! I loved the states song! I need that one, I can't even name all 50!!

Sara said...

He's soooo cute and getting so big. What a smart guy!

Brenda said...

What a sweetheart!! So smart.

Melissa said...

HE is such a cutie!! You must be a proud mom!

Mrs Ana said...

He is so darling. You're such a lucky girl. Way to go Jaden!!!

Sarah said...

adorable! When did he get so big - and so smart?

Anonymous said...

OK, serious stud muffin!! And quite the flashback to fifth grade when I learned the Fifty Nifty United States song!! He did it so great!

Jennie said...

How darling! Those boys are so smart!

Thanks for your sweet compliments on my blog. Yes, I made those aprons (Brynlee's and mine). I haven't sold them in the past, but are you interested?

Beth said...

Those are truly amazing!! Definitely a keeper :)

Cami said...

You are definately getting your money's worth at that preschool! I loved Princess Sadie with a black eye. I bet she holds her own pretty well, though! Good luck moving this week. I hope the roads are clear and the kids are sleepy!