
This set of
chickitys are a little more sweet than scary, but they sure had a fun Halloween! We partied, trick-or-treated, partied, and trick-or-treated some more. It was a balmy 60 degrees out, awesome for us! Thanks all of our FUN friends for hanging out with us!!! This is at the end of the night and we were POOPED!!! The highlight of my day was watching the parade
Jaden's YMCA class put on and all their cute songs. I'll post some video if I can figure it out. Now that Halloween is over, the holidays are rolling right around. What a FUN time of year!
I love these SILLY farm animals, and their silly farmer!!!!
4 comments:
You have the cutest kids! I LOVE their costumes, those are hilarious and adorable all in one costume! Did you make those?
great costumes.. perfect for your little kids. Sadie is getting long hair.. malia is growing a lot.. Matt has a big mouth :) and are you getting skinnier?
love all the pictures..
look forward to seeing you.. hope it is SOON!
oh my gosh, i love those chicken costumes! brooklyn had that same costume for her first halloween. i loved it! comfy, cozy, and cute!!
What a bunch of cuties. It looked like a fun night. I miss my kids being little!
Post a Comment