CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8's--just for you Brenda...

8 favorite TV shows: -if only I had cable....
1. Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. John and Kate Plus 8
4. Birth Day
5. Trauma, life in the ER
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Biggest loser
8. Saved by the bell--don't we all love an occasional re-run?!?

8 Favorite Resteraunts:

1. Chili's
2. Baja Fresh
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Mom's kitchen
5. Panda Express
6. Cholos in Haleiva
7. mexican
8. mexican

8 things I did today:

1. Ding dong ditched someone
2. Took a sick little boy to the dr.
3. Ate too much halloween candy
4. Rode the elliptical (see above)
5. Cooked my kids brussel sprouts for the 1st time
6. Did all the laundry but haven't folded it yet!
7. Tried to fulfill matt's request of making a cake in the shape of a person using a walker for a presentation, still haven't figured out how I'm gonna do that.....
8. Wasted too much time thinking of all these things!

8 things I look foreward to:
1. Moving out of an apartment
2. Family Vaca
3. Playing with my kids when they get up in the morning--hoping they'll sleep until at least 7:30
4. Someday having a machine to fold my laundry
5. The holidays
6. Going on a date with the hubby
7. Some certain cosmetic surgery-haha
8. SUMMER!

I tag whomever.....I am just doing this because I was promised my tush would shrink if I did!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cosmetic surgery??? Did that doctor really talk you into it? We should double!! (no pun intended)

Adrianna said...

Oh I love you- you are so real. This was a great post! Deep down we know we are like everyone else, but I think it helps to have it reinforced so we don't go crazy thinking we are alone.

Brenda said...

Thanks for playing along... it was fun, wasn't it? Now if we can just get Becky back on the bandwagon. I would totally get loads of cosmetic surgery if I was ridiculously rich. And btw... who did you ding dong ditch?? Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi,

Speaking of Saved by the Bell, check out this T-Shirt:

http://www.bustedtees.com/imsoexcited

Julie said...

I love that you ding dong ditched someone! Funny!

Saedi said...

You are a hoot! Your tush would shrink.....that's hilarious! I loved the Saved by the Bell comment!!!