CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The moment I've been waiting for.........

My MOM AND DAD came to visit!!!! It was so wonderful having them here! This was the first time they drove and it took them many many hours and we are just so thrilled that they came. Yahoo!! Thanks mom and dad!!!! We had a blast with them as usual! We are already missing you to pieces! Can't wait to see you again SOON!!!!







Yes, I am aware that we are TOTALLY Pumpkin patch FANATICS this year, but it is seriously so fun, and we are taking advantage of ever second that we don't have to wear parkas, boots and double layers of gloves. Here are a few more pictures of my kids at the patch, and I'm sorry but they are just too cute to leave some out!!! Some are of Jaden and the YMCA preschool kiddos, and others are just another trip we took out there for fun--


Our lives have been good, but busy lately! We are still trying to decide where to move, so if you have any terrific ideas, LET ME KNOW!!!!! We are open to anything! Oh, and I must apologize to you who read this, I totally forgot the password, so I don't know how to change my music on here. I am getting very sick of Natalie...AGGH!

10 comments:

Chelle said...

You seriously have such a beautiful family! I loved the update.

Adrianna said...

I don't think it's possible to overdose on the pumpkin patch- we love them. This is my absolute favorite time of year!
And you should definitely move here! Duh! All your family is here! ;)

Melissa said...

That is so fun that you got to see your parents! I can't believe how grown up Malia is, her hair is so long now and she looks like a toddler instead of a baby. Cute!

Emily said...

Heidi your family is so cute. I ve finally got on board I'm so excited to be able to catchup on everyones lives. I'm so glad your mom and dad got to come those moments create lasting memories.

Shelley said...

I'm glad you had a great time with your parents! Visits are so fun! We love the pumpkin patch too! I love the pictures of your kids. You seriously have a darling family and I love how full-of-life your kids are and how excited they get about things. They are great! If you find a fun place to move to maybe we'll come join you - we don't know where we want to end up either. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Heidi your parents are so cute. I miss them. Does your mom age?? She looks great. You have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

how lucky can 1 person get to have such cute kids and a lovely wife

Crystal said...

oh my gosh, that's amazing!! your parents haven't aged a day since i last saw them! how weird! they look amazing. and i love all the pumpkin patch pics!! we'll be making our rounds to different pumpkin patches too, i'm sure. isn't this time of year the BEST? i love it.

Pitcher Family said...

The pumpkin patch is so fun! It's great that you got to go more than once!!
You're pretty lucky to have your parents come. ND isn't exactly close to anywhere!!

Sarah said...

such cute pics - I love the slide, what a great idea! I'll have to do that. You look great Heidi! Good luck deciding where to settle (I don't envy you having to make that decision, I'm dreading it already!) But make sure to post when you know!! :)