Life has been WAY too busy lately!!! Not much time do all the stuff I really want to do, like PLAY!!!! Since one of our cars got totalled, I am busy driving Matt to school at the hospital EVERY day and picking him up, (hopefully we will get a new one before too long) plus taking Jaden to preschool and all of the other driving to stuff to take care of the fam. IT IS EXHAUSTING!!!! I have also been working more, trying to get in some shifts and pay down some student loans. I really wonder how some really big families do it..trying to keep the house clean... I feel like I can barely keep up with laundry for 3 little kids. How in tarnation did my MIL do laundry for 8 people??? YIKES! Isn't it nuts, I know I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed with life.....
I haven't taken too many pictures lately, this last weekend we went to Sesame Street Live- which the kids had a blast! They were just about as excited to be in the big civic center as they were to see the show, there were so many flashing lights and the kids ha

d to get up and clap and stomp their feet a lot, so they just thought it was great. Jaden is still talking about how funny the "guy in the garbage can is". (He has never really watched the show). Sadie, of course LOVES elmo, don't all little kids at one point???
Just had to put a pic of Jaden's first day of preschool, not too exciting as he did go last year too, but he does love it. He goes 3 hours a day 3 days per week. It's just the perfect amount of time for him to get some much needed kid time, and me to get some MUCH needed girl time!!!
Jaden also begs about everyday to use my camera....I am kinda weird with my camera, but I guess I was feeling nice this time. OH, and yay news, Malia is taking about 8 or 10 steps--FINALLY. She is only 13 months but I really thought is would never happen, when I am seeing all these younger babies all over walking. YAY MALIA.... I will try to figure out how to upload some video.
13 comments:
I'm glad I'm not alone in the laundry/housekeeping/driving/basic family upkeep departments. It does get taxing and overwhelming at times... and it's nice to know it happens to most (if not all) moms. Hope you have a new car soon. Jorge and I did the one car thing for about two years, it was tough. Be sure to take some time for yourself too, you deserve it! :)
Your kids are sooo cute, I love their outfits for the Seasame Street show! Which, by the way, would have been so awesome to see. I am a huge fan of seasame street! I wish I lived close by you to help you with your kids! I agree with Brenda you need "you" time. You should just call up a good friend and tell them you need a break for an hour and I'm sure they'd take your kids so you can gain composure. :) Looks like a fun summer.
I have been trying to call you guys..I will try later..
busy..I know.. I don't know how you do it.. but you do.. and just so you know it does get easier.. well, I never worked pt, that is hard.. just the kid part, they get easier, and this time, where you have to do most everything for them, really does go by fast.. I know you hear that.. but now with luke in school.. ugh.. It is sad..
jaden looks so cute in that sweater.. he is just such a cute boy.. and your girls are adorable..
tell matt hi.. miss you guys..
oh yah, I tagged you.. so in your "free" time check it out on my blog
Jaden did a good job taking the picture. which night did you go to seasame street? Alan was there on Friday night to introduce the show. It looks like the kids had a good time.
You conveniently forgot to mention the "Easter Egg" outfits!!
That Sesame Street things sounds really fun! And yay for Malia taking steps! Kate was about that age too--she might have been on her way to 14 months actually!
What love! To sit through Seasame Street like that takes some true unconditional love.
Yeah!! That was because I am excited you have a new post:) Your family is soo adorable. I can't believe you have three kids! I so wish I had more kids right now, but lately I am teaching myself to enjoy the fact that I do have time right now for myself. How did your car get totalled? I hope it wasn't a bad accident.
Heidi will you please move next door to me??!! I'm on my knees BEGGING!!!!!!!!!!! haha! I wish you guys could. Hopefully one day we will be neighbors! Love ya!
It's really nice to know other people have gone through what you have and survived! Thanks for your comment about the three kids thing! ;) Some days....
I just read through your entire blog. You are so busy and an absolutely amazing wife and mother! Where are you off too now that your husband is done with school?
Heidi--those little Conference booklets are so cute!! Thank you soo much!!
Post a Comment