Thanks Shelley for taking these awesome pictures and everyone else who helped. I couldn't ask for better friends! I love you guys! I still can't believe my baby is one. She is so tiny, so sometimes I think of her as just a small baby, but she has the best personality ever. She is constantly laughing and will do ANYTHING to get her brother and sister to laugh. She is our ham! Even though she is 17 pounds, she will chase the kids and try to tackle them and then just laugh and laugh. She is a cuddle bug and gives the best hugs ever. How lucky I am to be her momma! Happy Birthday Lee-lee!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






13 comments:
What a fun themed party!!! You are so creative. My favorite pictures are the ones of Malia devouring her cake, she is so adorable and has such a cute smile!
That was a great party! Your kids are all so adorable.
i don't know if i am "bringing sexy back" but.. anyway..
your kids are so darn cute.. you call malia lee-lee? that is cute.. my parents used to call me lauralee-lee.. so I had to read that 2x..
hope the next few weeks go by quickly.. we are looking foward to seeing you.. maybe you guys will come up here?
What a cutie pie! That's funny that she's already hamin' it up!
so cute! Looks like it was an awesome luau!
Happy Birthday Malia! What a darling little girl you are!
Malia's pics are adorable. You're giving me inspiration to plan Ami's party. (No, it won't be Star Wars themed) Bees scare me to death!
Happy Birthday Malia! She is so cute! And I haven't been looking much for the reunion. You? Part of me leans toward doing it at the same place, but I need to look.
Heidi, you r fam is so cute. You look GREAT! I was looking at pictures of you at the parade for you family reunion and thought "WOW, she has three kids, and one of them is very little!" :) Tell Jaden thanks for letting me know what a fun mommy you are.
wow! it looks like you guys are having such a fun, busy summer. happy birthday little girlie! :)
Thanks for inviting us, that party was so fun!! Even if the bees were a little too aggressive. Let's do the Hookie Lua! (sorry bout the spelling)
Sorry I missed a great party. It's looks like it was so much fun!! You guys look so cute and I like how you call Malia LeeLee, we call our Leah LeeLee too. Thanks for reading my blog too. You are so sweet!!!
How fun!! Your family is so adorable. And you, my dear, are looking so good. You too are beautiful. Thanks for all your post...I love looking at your blog!
Love, Sara :o)
Post a Comment