CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lazy Days







So, I cannot figure out how to turn the pic the right way, but had to post my cute kid!!!

We are just loving summer to the MAX!!! Hello people, it is August already. Just crazy! Jaden is just doing awesome in the water, which is super fun to watch. He has taken a lot of swim lessons and had a few setbacks, so it is so fun to watch him go crazy in the water!!! If you notice the pics of Sadie are sparce, it's because she hates her pic taken, so I have to be very sneaky to get a good one.




I cannot believe my baby is almost one! She is such a joy in our family. We are so so lucky to have her!!!!

12 comments:

Dotti said...

Oh, I miss you all so much. Love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennie said...

Cute videos! I love taking the kids swimming. So much fun!

Adrianna said...

Looks like so much fun- and a nice pool!

My poor kids are missing summer this year with me so pregnant... poor things... ;)

Lauralee said...

fun pictures.. your kids ARE so cute! and so are you and matt!

looks like a great pool... we look forward to seeing you guys again!

Brenda said...

Holy bloggin' mama. You guys have been busy. It was great to see you this summer. Enjoy the rest of August!

Pitcher Family said...

I'm thinking with your kids love of the water that you need to go to Hawaii! They are all so cute!

Sarah said...

They are just way too cute!

Saedi said...

Such darling picture! I know what you mean, I can't believe it's August already!

Shelley said...

I love all the fun pictures of your summer adventures! Your little family is so cute! I'm so glad we've had the chance to get to know your family while you are still here.

Julie said...

I love swimming! That looks like so much fun! Hopefully next reunion, we get to see the rest of your family, you guys are such a cute family! I am also glad Kate isn't the only one still attached to the binky!

Mrs Ana said...

Love the videos! Great swimming Jaden!!

Crystal said...

oh my gosh, that girl is an "ashby" if i ever saw one! great pictures. looks like you guys have had a FUN summer! can't believe it's over. :-( sad.