Q: What is something mommy always says to you?
Jaden: "Mind the rules mommy always says"
Q: What makes mommy smile?
Jaden: "Being a good minder"
Q: What makes mommy sad?
Jaden: "When I don't mind"
(I am sensing a sad but true theme)
Q: What makes mommy laugh?
Jaden: "When Sadie and me dance"
Q: What was mommy like as a child?
Jaden: "mommy loves toys"
--Still do!!!
Q: How old is mommy?
Jaden: "80"
--uuuuuQ: How tall is mommy?
Jaden: "as tall as a tree"
Q: What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Jaden: "sing to the radio"
Q: What does mommy do when you're not at home?
Jaden: "play with my toys"
--If only I had time to play with your toys Jaden!!!
Q: If mommy were someone on TV, who would she be?
Jaden: "Dora, and I would be boots!"
Q: What is mommy really good at?
Jaden: "making spinach brownies"
--mmmmm!
Q: What is mommy NOT good at?
Jaden: "driving a car"
--c'mon Jaden, I'm a great driver! :)
Q: What is mommy's job?
Jaden: "cooking me food---and taking care of sick people"
--that about sums it up!
Q: What is mommy's favorite food?
Jaden: "tomatoes"
Q: What do you and mommy like to do together?
Jaden: "color with markers and play"
--yep, we do a lot of this!!!
Q: How are you and mommy the same?
Jaden: "we both love the movie, Elf "
--he's right, we've watched this for many quiet times!!!
Q: How are you and mommy different?
Jaden: "you're taller than me"
Q: How do you know mommy loves you?
Jaden: "by giving hugs and kisses"
--that's right little man, now GET OVER HERE!
Now we tag EVERYONE!!!



8 comments:
I just love that cute little guy and my favorite movie is Elf. Right after Thanksgiving,I watch it every day until Christmas. I never get tired of it. Jaden you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
How cute is that?! I wonder what Sterling would say... I may need to find out!
I love this, such cute answers! Heidi you look so great, it looks like your family is doing well. It's so weird to see you with little kids, but so natural at the same time.
oh, what a cute tag! i've never seen one like this before. how fun!
and i just wanted to THANK YOU for that cafe rio recipe. i'm am seriously dying to try it out! yum..... ;)
No wonder you're a bad driver, you're 80 years old!! (I KNEW IT!) just kidding!
So cute! I love this post! Elf is one of my favorite movies too!
that is just about the sweetest thing ever!!! :)
You tell Matt he's welcomed to come watch football at our house anytime!
Post a Comment