So I am apoligizing for the weird smorgasboard of pics I posted. For some reason my computer illiterate problems are making this a total mess, but I am too tired to try fix it, so here are my Durtschi fam reunion pics....
4th of july parade in victor
KILL-ER-WHALES. Watch your back baby or the killer whales will get you. Yeah, you.







10 comments:
Our portrait of grandma is so beautiful, we have real talent! I wish that we all lived closer because it was so fun being together!
Look at all those cute chubby babies! That picture is classic. And I'm assuming that's your brother you're sitting next to on the picnic bench because he looks just like your Dad- Holy Cow!
Love the pictures and I don't know how to arrange pictures either, when I try to copy and paste, they just disappear! I didn't realize everyone sat together at the parade, we didn't know where anyone was! Have you started thinking about the next reunion?
awesome pics! it's great to see your family again. :)
and i just left a message for you on our mamadrama, but thought i'd better leave one on here too, just in case. b/c HOLY COW!!! you have cafe rio recipes??
bring 'em on, sister!
Wow, flashback to EFY, did you really have matching hats & a cheer???? Awesome!!!
Dang, girl, you look good! I would never in a million years tell that you've had 3 kids! What's your secret?
Hi Heidi! Great to hear from you. I am sure you found me through Adrianna. We serve in the Primary together. Stay in touch; your family is adorable!
Heidi you look so good! Glad Matt's back now!
Hey Matt. Your family is adorable! If you would like an invite for my blog send me an email, ckcov18@gmail.com
Take care!
Carly
um, HE-LLO!! :) still waiting for cafe rio recipes over here. lol.
and i voted for you to move to hawaii cuz i'd give ANYTHING to live there! i have a friend who lives there now, and every picture she takes looks like it's straight out of a magazinge. dreamy!
Post a Comment