Last weekend was our Durtschi family reunion. Malia and I flew out for this totally exciting event! I have been sitting on my computer for an hour trying to upload pics and this is all I could come up with, and for some reason I can't even re-arrange them. AGGGHH!! Oh well, there were some fun pics, but I am lucky to get these ones posted. I had not been to the Durtschi family reunion in like 6 years! It was so much fun to see all my awesome cousins again. They are so much fun and we get along great, like we see each other so much more than that! There are 9 kids in my moms fam, so that makes for a ton of cousins (40 I think) and then so many of them have babies. Dang, there are a lot of kids! I love it!
I wish I would have gotten a pic of my cousin Sara, but this is the next best thing, a pic of her 1 month old baby, Olivia. What a doll! Below is part of our "Survivor" challenge. Since I had Malia, I was coaching my teammate, Melissa to get the "worms into the pop bottle. All of my teammates had babies, so we were definitely at a disadvantage.
Again, My awesome team. We were the killer whales. We are standing in front of a sculpture of my Grandma made out of nature. This was one of our tasks. Though I personally thought it looked incredibly similar to her, we only got 2nd place. So for our next reunion in 2010, me and my 4 cousins will plan in and I am super excited about this. YAY! GOTTA LOVE THE FAM!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I can't wait for our reunion 2010!!! It will be the best
How fun to have so many cousins and to get along with them that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment