CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes Home!!!

After 29 days of being gone, we finally got our daddy back!!!! (He got back 2 weeks ago now, just catching up...) It is SOOO nice having him home. Life seems so much easier with him back. Yay! We missed you soooo much! Jaden made his very first Strawberry Pie in anticipation for his plane to get here....YIPPEE!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

I have to say that pie looks delicious!

Shelley said...

What fun times! I don't know what we would do without our daddy! I was impressed that you handled three kids so well for so long without him. I bet you were so glad to get him back!

Malya said...

So where did he go for so long? I hate when my hubby is gone over night, I'm such a wimp. You really are a super mom!

Mrs Ana said...

Nothing could be sweeter than that!