yay!!!! The sun is FINALLY shining and summer is officially here!!! We have been spending most of our waking moments outside enjoying the sun while it lasts! WAHOO! I think we have visited every singe park in town at least once in the last few weeks. One cool thing about where we live is that there are soooo many parks here. More than any place I have ever lived.WE LOVE SUMMER----BRING IT ON BABY!!!



One of our friends from school works for an
inflatable rentals place. He brought one home and let us come play. It was so much fun to have our own private place to play for the entire evening! The kids jumped and played until they were beyond tired. We had a BBQ, watched kids be crazy and talked with awesome friends. Us parents enjoyed having them "caged" for awhile and they didn't even know it! :) Thanks
Larsens!!!!

I couldn't resist adding this pic of the babies. This is Malia's little friend Sammie. They were meeting for high tea--hehe

My beautiful little "leelee" 10 months old--holy cow!!!
10 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this weather!! sigh.
awesome pics, girl!
ps...you've been bag tagged :)
fun pictures! looks like you are surviving this month.. I don't know how you have done it!
emmalee and maddy have been collecting some little things to send to sadie.. they just love her.. I made them find some things for jaden too..
perfect friends to have access to those bouncey houses! that is awesome!
Heidi - I love your summer fun pictures! Cute collages too! I can hardly believe Malia is that old already! She is such a cutie! So much fun!
wow!- a great photographer, cute babymaker, good cook, and damn sexy too.
It was great to see your comment on my blog, it's been years. You have such a beautiful family!!
Hi Heidi! Do you remember me, Jennifer (Lash) Whiting? I found you via Crystal's blog. Your family is adorable! I remember when I saw you and your (now) husband at BYUH when we were both going there. Come and check out my blog!
Wow! Nice hook-ups! It would be so fun to have a bouncy-house for a few hours! What fun!
Hey Heid! What a cool inflatable party!! Thanks for your comment, I cannot believe how many people blog! What a trend!!
So who's anonymous? :) Your kids are SO adorable and I am loving all your blog entries. You guys always look like you're having so much fun! How do you do the picture collages? I still haven't figured that out.
Love your new layout!! And I love the new pictures. Love you all and miss you
Post a Comment