
So, Matt is almost officially done with school! Yeah! He has to finish some
clinicals but in early fall he will be done. I am more than excited, don't get me wrong--the student life keeps you young somehow, but I am super excited to have a more "normal"adult life--and hopefully a more "normal" adult paycheck! Check out that cool graduation cap!!! I couldn't be more proud of Matt and his accomplishments. He has worked incredibly hard for this, studied during every second of spare time he has had, even despite a few challenges, setbacks--and not to mention 2 new kids! WOW! He is
sooo cool!

This was his official hooding, done by his
professors.

Matt was in the very front row of over 900 graduates. Since physical therapy is the only
Doctorate offered at his school, they were first to walk. By the way, 900 names was a
LOOONG time to sit through....

We had to keep the tradition of the leis even if Matt was a little shy. When we graduated in Hawaii, we had so many we could barely see through them--but this is all I came up with. This pic was at the banquet that followed the graduation. There was a dinner and then a little program and a dance. It was a great, and long day. We then headed out to Oregon the very next morning. I cannot even say how proud of Dr. Davis I am! Yeah!
8 comments:
DR. Davis is the man! Great job to the both of you.. way to go!
Love the photo of him in the leis.. very cute!
Congratulations you guys -- you too Heidi. I admire you guys so much! It makes me anxious for Ben to get there too! That is so exciting!
I am so jealous!!! Zac's PT school starts this September. They should open up a clinic together when Zac finishes. I am dreading the next 2 1/2 years of schooling!
That looked really fun with your family, I'm so excited for our Durtschi Reunion!
That is so awesome! Congrats to both of you!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous...in a good way though!! Can't wait to see you guys!
WOOO HOOO!!! This is SO awesome! Congrats to Dr. Davis, I know he did some very hard work, but especially to you, Heidi! No one knows how hard it is to try to support a family financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, etc. pretty much on their own like a med/graduate student wife. You have seriously done an amazing job keeping it all together, even while pregnant, etc. You deserve a whole stack of leis too. :) I am about as jealous as you are excited but I'm so happy for you! :) Keep us posted about where you guys end up.
Congratulations!
Congrats Matt,
I have nothing but great admiration for you and your beautiful family. You guys are awesome! What an honor to have watch your sweet chidren. I know you are going do an awesome job. We wish you nothing but the best!!
god Bless!!
Post a Comment