WOW! I can't believe how big Malia is!!! Slow down! So are you going to be in Oregon in May for that reunion? We won't, we just went in March, but if you go you'll have to tell me how it is. I know I've asked before but when is Matt done? What are your plans?
6 comments:
great pictures! fun too see all your updates! hope your bday was fun!
WOW! I can't believe how big Malia is!!! Slow down! So are you going to be in Oregon in May for that reunion? We won't, we just went in March, but if you go you'll have to tell me how it is. I know I've asked before but when is Matt done? What are your plans?
Adorable. I love my babies. Can't wait to see you all!!
I love seeing pictures of your kids! They are so stinkin cute!
HOORAY! We can be blog buddies! Your family is so beautiful! How fun to get all caught up on you!
cute! That just looks fun!
Post a Comment