Well, it has been quite awhile since I posted. I always just want to put up some pictures of what we're up to. However, my card reader is broke, so I will have to post some of my gazillion pictures later.
I am VERY sad because my not-that-old video camera is broken! It makes me sick. It isn't under warrenty and they say they cannot fix it for less that about $250. So, for my birthday present, I think I am going to have to buy myself a new one. It makes me sick that I haven't had any pictures of baby Malia growing for that last few months. So, if any of you out there have a good suggestion of what camera you have and why you love it, let me know, Please!!!
This weekend is Matt's birthday, and I have to work! So, it will be a kinda bummer of a birthday for him, so give him a call!



No comments:
Post a Comment