Well, because of stormy March weather, we didn't make it all the way to the condo in Wisconsin. It cleared up pretty good, so we decided just to head to Minneapolis and let the kids play at the Mall of America. They had a blast! When we got there, Jaden said, Thanks mom for bringing us to Disneyland!! Ha. Silly boy. We did end up driving into Wisconsin, but turned around right next to the border. Just to see what it looked like.....flat and brown.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Wisconsin turned Minnesota Spring Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
How fun, I love seeing your cute little family! Are you moving back to Wa this summer when Matt graduates?
Looks like you had a blast! Carson is looking at these pictures with me and he thinks Jaden is Luke! They do look alike--both very handsome blonde boys! Your family is adorable!
That just looks fun. I am ready to go to Mall of America! You guys are such a cute family!
Wow! I want to go to Mall of America! Who knew malls could be so much fun?! You guys are super cute!
So cute!! I can't wait to see you all. We miss you! It looks like you had a ton of fun. Love ya!
Heidi your kids are so cute! I love the picture of all of your feet, it's adorable. How did you do that?
oh can't wait till you guys are closer.. it is coming fast.. hopefully these last few months go by quickly..
looks like a great time.. your kids are so darn cute!
Looks like you guys got to have a fun little vacation and break. Very cute kids! Graduation is not long off now. :)
So cute! You have the cutest little family! I love hearing about your adventures!
hey! i'm so glad you're a blogger! i prefer it over facebook! I love the mall of america. what a fun trip. we need to go visiting teaching. i have our assignments.
Post a Comment