
Sadie in her little dance clothes. We usually have these on once or twice a day.... she is actually in gymnastics but doesn't love it. She loves to play there, but does NOT want to do what the teacher has them doing. She is a two year old like the rest....with a mind of her own!


After making brownies and throwing the bowl in the sink, I found my
Jaden like this.....yes, I let my kids taste to batter, but never like this!

I got my wisdom teeth out at the beginning of this month, and so I couldn't feed Malia for awhile.
Jaden got lots of
feedin time in and was just thrilled. Malia thought he was a little strange, since the bottle spent most of the time outside her mouth...

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Don't you hate the whole wisdom teeth experience? I had mine out only a couple of years ago and it was awful! Not painful- I was too doped up- but uncomfortable! I had to sleep sitting up and who can do that?!
oh you hear this all the time but seeing jaden.. it is just like seeing matt when he was little.. what a sneaky little guy!
wisdom teeth? ouch.. I had my top ones out earlier this year.. not too fun..
so cute! what a good big brother! it's great to see so many cute pictures, your kids are growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment