CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Naked Easter Eggs



Thanks Adrianna for the naked Easter eggs idea! You would have thought after being a mom for 4 years, I would have gotten that sooner! Because I was working, we got around to painting our eggs about the first of April. Easter was too early this year anyway!

I'll spare you the loot that the Easter bunny brought, but I just had to add this photo of Malia's Easter basket. Since mom was working, Daddy helped the Easter bunny do baskets. This is what Malia got. I was so impressed, they even got bunny trails, complete with post-it notes lined under each raisin making up their trails. Let me tell you, Malia especially loved the orange! Oh and P.S. Matt did the Easter shopping too!! Jaden and Sadie liked their cheetos the best!

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

Yay Naked Eggs! I think we could start a new fad...

Lauralee said...

NICE BASKET matt! that cracks me up! good thing they are young!