
So my little brother Jeffy got married back in May. It was a blast to go home and see family and friends that we haven't seen is so long. Jaden and Sadie basically enjoyed clicking the glasses together, eating out of the chocolate fountain, decorating the car--and playing with cousins of course! We are so happy to have Lenie join our family. She is such an awesome girl and we just love her to death! It seems crazy that everyone is married now, but super fun too. The best part of the day, (besides the bride and groom tying the knot) was the kids all dressed up. Sadie loved dressing up like a princess and Jaden was quite the ladies man in his tux. All the grandkids sang, You are my Sunshine during a little program. Very cute! Yay for weddings!!!




9 comments:
PS. Adrianna if you're reading this, I want to see you now that you went private!
matthewdavis03@hotmail.com
Thank you! I was just going to leave you a comment to ask for your email address! I just realized you never got an invite. -Sorry!
Your new blog look is super-cute, BTW. And congrats on your husband finishing school!
GORGEOUS!! you have such a beautiful family! i love weddings.
and i really love your new blog look! fun to change things up, huh! and i'm glad you want to be a part of my weirdness with the new blog idea. we'll start 'er up soon! can't wait!!
What cute pictures. Your kids are so darling! I love your new blog background, it's so fun!
Those pictures are so cute! I can't believe how many grandbabies there are in your family! How fun to get them all together!
Heidi -- I love the pictures! Your kids all look adorable! BTW - cute redecorating too!
Those are some great pictures! That one of your little family is so cute and the one of the whole family looks like it turned out really nice too! I am excited to meet her!
Heidi...you are so nice! Yes, I am taking all of the pictures but they are NOT that great. It's kinda frustrating. But oh well. Half of them are blurry. One day I'm going to get a nicer camera!! I love these pictures of the wedding!! Have you decided about the reunion yet? I hope so much that you can come!!!!!
SO cute! I can't BELIEVE how big Malia is already, that is crazy! And Sadie looks so cute with her little tiara!! Way cute.
Post a Comment