all about the pitter-patter of little (and not so little) feet
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I aint never had too much fun
Scott and his family came to visit last week and what a blast we had!!! This is the kids hanging out at the children's museum. Sadie was ABSOLUTELY in HEAVEN playing in the play kitchen. She could have spent literally HOURS there, and still wakes up each day if we are going to go play at the pretend grocery store. It was so fun having him here, playing with the kids and playing some guitar hero. YES, I know how I feel about stupid video games, but the guitar hero with the drums and karaoke are actually pretty addicting!!! Wish I had the pic of my parents rocking out. It is PRICELESS!!!
They all came up last weekend to spend the day hiking at Silver Creek Falls. It was gorgeous as usual. A little muddy, but pretty nice most the way. The kids got tired and Matt got to carry Malia on one side and Sadie on the other most the way back....
After Hiking, we came back to our house for some pizza and chocolate!!! Oh So good!!!!
Then last week, Jaden turned the big 5!!!! I still honestly can't believe my baby is so old. Oh, how that makes me feel like the grown up I'm not ready to be! Jaden celebrated with a little pirate party....
Just what he wanted, a new SCOOTER!!!! And the other only thing he wanted, a pirate pinata. My mom is so silly, she found this little pinata and made it into a pirate. Boy did we have fun with him!
The cake that took waaaaay to long to make
My dad loves to act goofy. He makes me laugh every time I am around him!!!
Then, Valentines day, I woke up to this sweet breakfast from my angelbabe--along with some sweet roses. Thanks, hun! I really thought the tangerines were clever!! We got to spend the rest of the day with Allie for her baptism. It was such a special day and I'm so glad we could be there!
Too much fun!!!!!!! And holy cow!!!...how come you don't have a cake decorating business yet? Could it be because you are a busy mother of three?! Your cakes are beautiful!
i love the mini grocery store, I think i'd like to play there too! That pirate cake is awesome! It looks perfect, I'm really impressed. the pinata is hilarious, are you sure he wasn't one of the three amigos?
wow. you are amazing woman! You made that cake???!! Dang, girl! You should go into business! (like you're not busy enough already!) How do you find time to do it all? And all the fun Vday activities. wow. I'm so impressed. I hope one day I'll be the cool mom you are.
WOW!! what fun pics! looks like you guys have had a blast lately!! we love the children's museum. super fun. :) and please tell me that you did not make that pirate cake!! that is like the coolest cake ever! you should see the PATHETIC cakes my little kiddos get on their bday. if i don't make 'em, i buy 'em. i am no martha stuart here!
ps...about preschool - this year we just did a co-op with 6 other ladies in my ward, but i've got a real preschool for the girls all planned out for next year. i still don't know how close you live to me, but if you want the info, just email me. i'd be happy to give it to you! :) open enrollment begins march 1, so let me know if you're interested in where i'm taking them.
Looks like you are having a great February!! Love the cake. I also love that you are not wearing snow pants and coats on your hike. Lucky you!! Check out this ship we just got for Braden's bday. If you are interested, you can use the code REWARD to get $10 off. So cute! http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=52440&CatID=66277&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1603f4d&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=52440%7c65918%7c66277&Fltr=&Srt=price%3bPRC%3bTrue&QL=F&IND=18&CmCatId=524406591866277 We miss you guys!
10 comments:
So fun! You must LOVE being close to family! The Children's museum is the best we love it too.
Wow! I can't believe you made that cake! It so cool! You did all of that fondant yourself?! Looks like so much fun- and what a good hubby you have!
Too much fun!!!!!!! And holy cow!!!...how come you don't have a cake decorating business yet? Could it be because you are a busy mother of three?! Your cakes are beautiful!
i love the mini grocery store, I think i'd like to play there too! That pirate cake is awesome! It looks perfect, I'm really impressed. the pinata is hilarious, are you sure he wasn't one of the three amigos?
Loved the post!
The cake is unbelievable! Happy Big 5 to Jaden. I miss you guys!
wow. you are amazing woman! You made that cake???!! Dang, girl! You should go into business! (like you're not busy enough already!) How do you find time to do it all? And all the fun Vday activities. wow. I'm so impressed. I hope one day I'll be the cool mom you are.
WOW!! what fun pics! looks like you guys have had a blast lately!! we love the children's museum. super fun. :) and please tell me that you did not make that pirate cake!! that is like the coolest cake ever! you should see the PATHETIC cakes my little kiddos get on their bday. if i don't make 'em, i buy 'em. i am no martha stuart here!
ps...about preschool - this year we just did a co-op with 6 other ladies in my ward, but i've got a real preschool for the girls all planned out for next year. i still don't know how close you live to me, but if you want the info, just email me. i'd be happy to give it to you! :) open enrollment begins march 1, so let me know if you're interested in where i'm taking them.
Looks like you are having a great February!! Love the cake. I also love that you are not wearing snow pants and coats on your hike. Lucky you!! Check out this ship we just got for Braden's bday. If you are interested, you can use the code REWARD to get $10 off. So cute!
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=52440&CatID=66277&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1603f4d&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=52440%7c65918%7c66277&Fltr=&Srt=price%3bPRC%3bTrue&QL=F&IND=18&CmCatId=524406591866277
We miss you guys!
Thanks for letting us share all this with you. I love having you guys so close!!
Love that cake! You must have taken a Wilton cake class or something?? Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment