
I also got to see one of my best
roommates ever this week, Sarah! It was super fun catching up with her and meeting her newest baby, Malia. I still can't believe we have 6 KIDS between the 2 of us. We are getting so stinky old! (Of course mine are the ones picking their nose and acting goofy!)
Had to get a pic of the 2 Malias
And a pic of Sarah and I, not a day over 19 haha!

Jaden begs everyday to decorate a cake, here is his masterpiece. Hope he makes me rich some day with some cool cake decorating show on the food network of something!!!

We also got to go down and see our new little nephew, Calvin. He is Matt's brother, Lynn and his wife Sabrina's baby. Isn't he ADORABLE?!? He was in the hospital for a week with a little pneumonia, but came home today!


We also had a little super bowl get together at our place. I love living close to family and not having to drive 20+ hours to see them!!! I feel spoiled!!!

Love these girls!!!

After the game, my
nieces stayed over for a slumber party. They're squinting cause I was taking pictures in the dark.

Then we headed to chuck e cheese the next morning. I gave each kid a bucket of coins and Sadie put ALL her coins in ONE
skee ball game! The thing kept
dispensing balls forever!!! Malia loved getting in on the action!

Then we had to do the
girly thing and paint toe nails. Malia just keeps pointing to
hers and giggling. I can't get enough of that girl and her endless giggles!!!

Then today, we found this fun little duck pond. The kids thought it was the best thing ever, until some big geese started chasing them for their bread--now they only want to go back with daddy cause they are convinced that I can't "save" them.



And, one more thing this week, our kids got BUNKBEDS!!! I love them, they are seriously the uggliest beds ever, but I love that the bottom one is on the floor and the top one is so low. They are perfect for how little our kids are, and there is so much more room for toys! There is a cute little tent we got to go over the top bunk, so that will hopefully make it not look so blah....thank you ikea!!!
10 comments:
I'm glad you are so much closer to family. It is so much more fun when family is near by. What did they do for her at the ER?
I can't believe how much Malia has grown since the family reunion. Seems like one minute you have a newborn, the next minute you have an infant, the next minute you have a toddler. I can't believe how fast babies grow.
So fun to see all the pictures!! I want to come play too!!!!
Oh, I hate those darn "child-proof" lids. The generic brand from Target seem to be worse too. Both of my kids now have gotten into the children's Tylenol and DRANK it. The first time with Sterling I totally was freaking out thinking I was going to have to take him to have his stomach pumped (fun for a 3 year old, right?). When I called poison control the guy was so phlegmatic about it (I'm sure he's heard it a million times),"Oh, he'd have to drink a whole lot more for it to do anything to him!" I was never so relieved!
Looks like a lot of fun times. I love all the cute toes. I'm so jealous that you get to be so close to family. I love the bunk beds. What a great idea!
Oh Heidi, I love seeing all the fun your having! I really do miss having you around. I totally have a painted toenails pic of My feet and Kynsi's that is needing to go up on my blog this week. It made me laugh when I saw yours. What fun bunkbeds! That is great!! Oh, and I noticed that you used picasa for this post. Do you ever have trouble uploading pictures that way? I seem to only be able to upload 4 or 5 max. You'll have to let me know if it works better than that for you.
i am glad for you that you get to be so close to your family.. you are such a fun mom and aunt! looks like some really great times!
i might borrow that pic of calven for my blog if you don't mind.. he is adorable!
Hey I ran into your parents up in Hillsboro at Hanks. They told me you are living in Salem now! We live in Corvallis!
I think every kid has OD'd on at least one thing in their life- I had to get my stomach pumped when I was 2 because I got into my mom's iron pills! And when I was babysitting a 2 yr old girl he got into some vitamins and I was freaking out until her mom said "That's ok, she ate rat poison once at home." So we've all been there. And I think you are the coolest mom ever! Where did Jaden get that cute little cake?!
Post a Comment