CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

DAVIS DOES DISNEY!!!!




What an AMAZING time we had at Disneyland!!! We had a blast!!! I sound like a brag but the kids were sooo good and made it so fun for mom and dad too. Sadie was able to meet all of her favorite princesses and was in heaven! Jaden was a star and went on every ride he was tall enough for (almost every one!) And our little fearless Malia was awesome, despite no naps. She loved the rides and waved and said "hi" to anything that jumped out at her!

We also got to spend some time at Newport Beach, Huntington Beach and Long Beach! Oh how we love a WARM beach!!!! I am already ready to plan our next trip!!!

12 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh Heidi that looks like so much fun! Sadie's hair is so sweet. Glad you were able to get away and have a little vacation. What good kids!

LedVedder said...

I'm so jealous. I can't wait to go with you guys soon. I can't believe you cut Sadie's hair! It's so short. It makes her look so old. Not cool! :)

Melissa said...

I LOVED the slide show. I especially like the background music! I miss disney land, I can't wait til TEagan is old enough to enjoy! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Ashton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Ana said...

What beautiful fun memories. The kids look so happy and adorable. They already have grown so much! I miss you guys.

Lauralee said...

what a fun time! it all looks like so much fun.. I hope we get to take our kids before they get too old!

the beaches sound so nice too!

Sadie looks so different with her hair cut short! Cute still.. of course.. just older or something! And Malia is looking so much older! we need to see you guys again!

Sara said...

I didn't know you guys were going! How fun! We're going with my family in November...you'll have to tell me all the do's and don'ts of Disneyland with kids!

Steph said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! Sammi is dancing to the music on your blog as I'm typing this - looks like we'll have to take her sometime! :)

Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

so cute! Looks like so much fun!

Christine said...

Fun, fun, fun! My kids want to know "when can we go?" Glad you guys got to go.

Beth said...

Great pictures!

Pitcher Family said...

WHat a fun time! What great memories your kids will have!